Hair transplant is the Gold standard treatment for baldness. Among all treatment modalities for hair loss, Hair Transplant is the best hair loss treatment. The hair treatment cost used to be exorbitant a few years back.
But over the time the hair transplantation cost has come down due to rising competition and loss of monopoly of few centers over hair transplant in Delhi. We at Hair Science centre have risen to the level that we can say that we are among the Best Hair transplant centers in Delhi. We have kept the hair transplantation cost reasonably low so that more and more people can avail benefits of hair treatment.
Hair transplant in Delhi is the trendsetter for the rest of India. The advanced hair treatment techniques also hair transplant in Delhi and the level of expertise reached in Delhi is very difficult to achieve by hair transplantation surgeons even from the most famous hair transplant in Delhi (India) Centers.
Delhi-NCR has surpassed the rest of India in hair transplant technology. Delhi has become a hub for hair loss treatment and hair transplant in Delhi. Due to the rising pollution levels in Delhi and the change in the lifestyle of people in Delhi, the hair loss problem is on rising. This has not only increased the demand for hair loss treatments but also the need for Hair transplant in Delhi has increased very rapidly.
Hair Transplant Results are unmatched by any other hair loss treatment modalities whether used alone or combined even if when used for many years. Hair loss medicines have to be used for many years and their results are inconsistent.
The result of hair loss treatment medicines is limited and they have limited efficacy. When compared with a hair treatment, a limited number of hairs can grow after use of these hair loss medicines. Another drawback of medicines is that their response is maintained until the time.
we are using these hair loss medicines. The time we stop these hair loss medicines, hair falls starts again and in no time we lose whatever gains we have attained by the use of hair loss medicines you can resolve your all problems by hair transplant in Delhi.
When we talk in terms of a number of new hair gained over the scalp after treatment then we find that Hair Transplant is the best treatment of hair transplant in Delhi. Total cumulative Hair Transplant cost is also less when compared with medicines and hair transplant remains the most affordable hair loss treatment.
Hair loss medicines have to be taken for many months and years. If we add the cumulative cost of all these hair loss medicines over let’s say 5 years and compare it with hair transplant cost in Delhi then we find that hair treatment procedure is a more cost-effective option. At Delhi hair transplant center we are doing Hair transplant at the most affordable rates.
IDEAL HAIR TRANSPLANT IN DELHI CANDIDATE
Are you a good candidate for hair transplantation?
Now, this is a very important question whose answer everyone wants to know. You have made up your mind that you wish to undergo a hair transplant in Delhi. But you are not sure whether you will get good results by hair transplant in Delhi.
Below is the list of qualities of a good candidate for hair transplantation:
- Cause of Hair loss: if the reason for your hair loss is Male pattern baldness, Hereditary/family history of baldness then you are an ideal candidate for hair transplant and results of your hair transplantation will be long-lasting.
- Age: hair transplantation results are better in young people. Results are good even in patients in their late 40s. After that age, the hair transplant results are not that satisfactory. There are many factors responsible for it including the effect of aging over stem cells, regeneration power of our body, healing of tissues, digestion system, cardiovascular system, liver, blood vessels, atherosclerosis and many other organs of our body.
- The grade of baldness: the lesser the grade of baldness the better will be the hair transplant results. The more the grade of baldness the poorer will be the result of hair transplant. If the amount of hair loss is more then lesser hairs are available in the donor area. The quality of those hairs is also not good. For such cases, we have to use body hair transplant. The hairs over the rest of the body areas are of poor quality. These body hair transplant hairs will grow slowly, will not grow long and are thin and curly as compared to the scalp hairs.
- Quality of donor’s hairs: One of the most crucial factors affecting hair transplant results. If your donor area hair is thick, shiny, strong and grows fast then you are bound to get good hair transplant results. If the donor’s hairs are thin and sparse then the result of hair transplant will be poorer. The hair which will grow after hair transplant will be thin, lusterless, will grow slowly and will not grow after a certain length.
- Lifestyle: if your lifestyle is good, sleep and eating habits are good then your hair transplant results will be better. Drink lots of water and never get dehydrated. A healthy diet and proper sleep are needed to get good hair transplant results. Good lifestyle and stress-free life will definitely improve the results of your hair transplant.
- Healthy diet: if your diet is having fruits and vegetable on the menu and you are taking regular “natural protein” rich diet then your hair transplant results will be good. Eat fruits daily and include a good quantity of vegetables in your daily meals. Take a high protein diet after your hair transplant containing high quantity of essential amino acids. Never skip your meals and don’t eat fast food or spicy food.
- Smoking: smoking adversely affects hair transplant results. Smoking causes miniaturization of hair follicles and reduces blood supply of the scalp. The spasm of blood vessels and atherosclerosis associated with smoking will jeopardize the blood supply to the scalp. Reduced blood supply to the scalp will deprive your hair follicles of the essential nutrients for their growth. This will reduce hair transplant results.
- Alcohol consumption: alcohol produces toxic metabolites and damages liver which hampers the hair transplant results and causes thinning and shortening of hair. Alcohol also reduces the blood supply of the scalp and causes hair loss. Liver damage also reduces the production of essential protein and amino acids for hair growth.
- Exercise: exercises like walking, jogging or cardio will help in proper growth of hair follicles and will improve the hair transplant results.
- Regular Follow up regular follow-up once a month is essential especially for the first 6 months. Get your hair growth examined by your hair transplant surgeon so that some timely intervention can be done if needed. This improves hair transplantation results.