We at Hair Science Centre are doing the best hair transplant in Dwarka. Our hair transplant clinic in Dwarka is located in the main market of Sector 6, Dwarka. The cost of hair transplant in Dwarka clinic is very affordable. The inhabitants of Dwarka are getting best hair transplant treatment at our hair transplant clinic in Dwarka. We are using FUE technique for hair transplant in Dwarka. This is the latest technique of hair transplant in Dwarka. We introduced the FUE technique of hair transplant in Dwarka clinic. Hair transplant clinics in Dwarka have now upgraded to this technique . In this technique we are using the latest US-FDA approved machines and equipment for hair transplant in Dwarka.In this technique individual hair follicles or group of 2-4 follicles (follicular units) are extracted either manually or with a motorized rotating punch device. The punch used for this is similar to skin biopsy punch and comes in various sizes from 4.5mms to 0.8mms. The punch is inserted into the donor area encircling the follicle unit to be extracted. The punch is pushed inside with rotating movement and to a depth sufficient enough to release major attachments of the hair follicle with the scalp skin. The punched-out follicles are then manually extracted with forceps or with the motorised suction device which employs no touch technique for follicle extraction.
Hair Transplant Technique in India, Different Procedures and Methods
Hair Transplant techniques have evolved drastically in the past few decades. These techniques range from FUT technique to the latest Robotic Hair Transplant (RbHT). In between these two there is plethora of hair transplant techniques. Hair Transplant surgeons or Trichologists have given various fancy names to these techniques which are a slight modification of FUT and FUE technique.
Hair transplant techniques FUT and FUE which are the most common hair transplant techniques are compared in this article. The advantages and disadvantages of FUE and FUT techniques will be discussed in details. I expect that the readers have gone through the website and know the basics of both of these techniques.
Here I will compare the two Hair Transplant techniques on 10 points which matter most to the clients:
- Cost of Hair Transplant: For many clients Cost of Hair Transplant Surgery is one of the most important deciding factors. FUE technique cost is almost 1.5 to 2 times that of the FUT technique. FUT is the most affordable hair transplant technique.
- Result of Hair Transplant: Equally important factor is the expected results of hair transplant surgery. Result of hair transplant depends on many variables which are same for both the techniques. The Most Important Factor Deciding the Result of Hair Transplant Surgery is the number of hair follicles transplanted. The more the number of hair follicles transplanted the better result of hair transplant. Without any doubt the number of hair follicles which can be harvested from the donor site is maximum in FUT technique. The number of hair follicles which can be harvested in FUT technique is almost two times the number of hair follicles which can be harvested in FUE technique. So FUT technique has advantage over FUE technique in this aspect.
- Long term results of Hair Transplant: In FUT technique of hair transplant, hair follicles are harvested from the area of scalp whose hair follicles are programmed to last till lifetime. Whereas in FUT technique hair follicles have to be harvested from the areas of scalp whose hair follicles are not programmed to last for the lifetime. Some of these hair follicles are programmed to last for few more years specially it Hair Transplant done in 40s. Again FUT technique of Hair Transplant gives Better Results in the long run.
- Scar over the donor area: among both the Hair Transplant Technique Minimum/Least Scarring is with the FUE technique. The total area of scarring in FUE technique is about 30% less than that with FUT if same numbers of follicles are to be harvested. The advantage with FUE technique is that the scar is spread over a very large area and due to this the scarring is most of the times not visible. FUE technique of hair transplant is a clear winner in this aspect.
- Post Hair Transplant Care: In FUE technique almost no post operative care is required for the donor site. Post-operative care of the hair transplant site is same for both the FUT & FUE technique. In FUT technique there is care required for the donor site in the form of removal of the sutures after 10-14 days of Hair Transplant. FUE technique is better than FUT in post-operative care.
- Post Hair Transplant Complications: Post hair transplant complication rates are same in both FUT & FUE techniques. The rates of oozing and infection and other complications are same for both the techniques. So both the techniques are same in this aspect.
- Duration of Hair transplant surgery: among both the Hair transplant surgery if we calculate the time duration keeping the number of hair follicles constant then FUT technique is much faster and hence takes less time than the FUE technique. FUT technique is team work and hence if the team size is increased then the time needed decreases drastically. In fact one can finish FUT hair transplant in half the time required for FUE technique. FUT technique is better than FUE technique in terms of duration of hair transplant surgery.
- Patient Comfort during Hair Transplant Surgery: FUT technique of Hair Transplant is more comfortable for the patient. There are multiple reasons for it: less over all duration of hair transplant surgery, less duration of time patient has to be in prone position, less local anaesthesia requirements, less number of needle pricks for graft harvesting and less number of times patients head position needs to be changed. FUT technique of hair transplant is a clear winner in patient comfort.
- Hair Follicle Damage during Graft Harvesting: harvesting of hair follicle from the scalp is a blind process and surgeon’s skills are very important to prevent damage to hair follicle during harvesting the graft. Now we keep surgeon’s skill constant in both techniques of hair transplant and then compare both the techniques. In FUE technique the punch passes around/near every other hair follicle where as in FUT technique the blade passes around/near every 10th Hence Hair Follicle Transection Rate or Hair Follicle Wastage in FUE technique is 10 times more than that of the FUT technique. Best hair transplant technique is FUT technique in this regard.
- Donor site availability for Second Hair Transplant: An important factor to be considered is that the availability of donor site if second hair transplant surgery is needed to increase hair density. The FUE technique of hair transplant utilises almost the whole of the available donor site in the first hair transplant itself. There is no visible scarring in FUE technique but the whole of the donor site gets scarred after the first hair transplant. No donor site is available over the scalp after using FUE technique for the second hair transplant. If we see the complete picture of less follicle unit graft harvest by FUE technique and non-availability of donor site for second hair transplant then FUE technique is absolutely wrong choice beyond grade III alopecia. In FUT technique of hair transplant, the initial graft harvest is twice in number than that in the FUE technique and a large area of virgin donor site is still available for the second hair transplant. Therefore FUT technique is regarded as the gold standard and Best Hair Transplant Technique.
Now based on the above mentioned parameters if we try to give score to FUE and FUT techniques then FUE will score 2.5/10 and FUT technique will score 7.5/10. For patient’s point of view FUT is the Best Hair Transplant Technique.
For further queries write to us at: info@HairRestorz.com
What Is the Ideal Hair Transplant age?
Right Hair Transplant Age : Though hair transplant can be done at any age but still there is age bracket where the results of hair transplant are best. Hair transplant is the surgical part of the process of Hair Restoration. In hair transplant patient’s hair from the occipital area of scalp are taken and transplanted over the bald areas of scalp. The whole process of hair transplant is successful when the hair transplant look natural and they grow in natural way.
Hair Transplant Age in Delhi
Hair transplant in delhi is most commonly done in younger age group (20 to 35 years of age). This is the age group in delhi when a person is most conscious of his looks. Young people go for hair transplant in delhhi for various reasons. Some go for hair transplant because they have lost hair very fast and there is fear of becoming totally bald. Some handsome men go for hair transplant because the bald areas over their head have ruined their personality. Some are in marriageable age and their baldness has threatened their prospects of getting good match and hence they want to undergo hair transplant in delhi. Some go for hair transplant in delhi as they want to get rid of their stressed/aged looks because of hair loss.
The Best Hair Transplant age to get good results is at a younger age. The person’s metabolic rate and physical activity has kept the scalp blood circulation good so as to supply sufficient nutrients to the hair transplanted. The hair follicles are young and the stem cells have retained the coding for many decades to come in a person’s life. Hence the hair transplant procedure benefits them for their lifetime. The response to other medical treatment options is also very good at young age. They also have social and family support for getting their hair transplant done. Excellent hair transplant results are expected at young age.
Hair Transplant in the Middle Ages
More people have hair loss problem in the middle ages than any other age group. Ageing, stressed life and some other unavoidable factors have led to hair loss which is more over the vertex region. There is only a thin rim of hair connecting the frontal area of baldness to the vertex region. The need for getting hair transplant is there but other things in life keeps the person preoccupied. The condition remains neglected and at some point everyone starts asking why he is so stressed or is everything alright in his professional or personal front.
Hair transplant at this age has still good results. The reason for good results of hair transplant at this age is also due to the fact that only few people opt for it and they are in real need of it. Financially they are more stable and they can afford hair transplant and other treatment options which they could not have at an earlier age. The overall compliance for hair transplant and other procedures is also good. They are also more regular in follow ups and are more patient than their younger counterparts. The condition of scalp is still good and the condition of the remaining hair follicles and stem cells in them is still dependable. Though they not get the best hair transplant results but still the results in them are good.
Hair Transplant at a Later Age
At an age more than 55 years only few people suffering from alopecia opt for hair transplant. Only those who have realized that they have only one life to live and they should live it fully go for hair transplant. They have realized that the best investment is to invest in one’s own self and live a fuller and happier life. They have realized that all the money earned by them is of no use if it cannot make them live a happy and healthy life.
The results of hair transplant at this age are not so good but they are really happy to have hair transplant done. Hair transplant improves their personality and social well being. They get a good moral boost after hair transplant which transforms their personality and infuse a new life in them.
Hair Loss is a big problem in today’s world. The multinational companies and individuals are more than eager to drill a big hole in your pocket. The competition in industry who is able to dig the bigger hole. The bigger the better for them. Millions of dollars are being spent on advertising and marketing the products for Hair Loss. Each claim that their product to be better than the rest . The consumer is so much confused that sometimes the colour or the packing becomes the deciding factor to choose a product for hair loss. It happens with everyone and it happens for other products too.
Unless there is some medical cause of Hair Loss, Hair loss can be very well stopped and many times reverted back within a budget equal to that of a child’s pocket money. Don’t give me that look.
Will these tips to reduce Hair Loss cost you a single rupee:
- Sleeping on time and waking up early in the morning .
- Going out for a light and refreshing morning walk.
- Having some freshly made fruit juice before going out for work.
- Drinking a lot of water.
- Taking 5 minutes break after every hour of your work and doing some meditation in that time.
- Quit smoking or at least reduce its frequency.
- Reduce your urge for tea or coffee .
- Having lunch on time and adding fruit salad to the menu.
- Go out for evening walk if you missed the morning one.
- Having a light healthy dinner.
- Having dinner before 9:00 PM.
- Avoiding the evening booze.
- Reducing oil/ghee in preparation of food and eating preparing less spicy food items.
the following tips to fight Hair Loss :
- Switching your hair oil to the one having almond oil or a good herbal oil combination containing almond oil.
- Apply hair oil to your SCALP thrice a week and gently massage your scalp for few minutes. Remove it after an hour using one of the mildest shampoos (not the ones having fruits in them).
Hair Loss is a big problem .We help us to cure from Hair Loss
- Allowing the hair to dry them on their own rather than using blower.
- Comb your hair gently.
- Your hairs don’t need any conditioner as it is your scalp which needs to be conditioned.
- Allow your hair to enjoy the weather. Don’t keep them tied up all the time.
- Protect your hair from heat and cold using simple physical measures.
These tips will help you to Fight Hair Loss.
The most important thing is: Be Patient. The day you realise that you are having Hair Loss, you have already lost about 40% of hairs from that area of scalp. You have not lost them in few days (if this is so then please visit your dermatologist at the earliest). You have lost them over a period of months to years. In the same way to stop further Hair Loss or to revert back to the previous state you need to give yourself some time. This is going to take some time. Atleast give yourself 3 months of time. Follow these tips for 3 months and you will note that your Hair Loss has stopped and there will be definite improvement in hair density.
Hair density is the most important factor determining the outcome of the hair transplant in delhi. Hair density is the count of hairs transplanted per cm square area of the scalp. The recommended hair density to be given during hair transplant in delhi is around 100 hair follicle per centimeter square. The more you give hair density to your patient the better will be the results.
Among the various means of giving the hair density, the most commonly used path to achieve a good hair density is by doing hair transplant 2-3 times keeping a gap of 3-6 months between each procedure. The advantages of this path for the Hair Transplant Team are: easier to perform, less time consuming, less tiring and financially more viable.
Though beneficially for the Hair Transplant Surgeon, this method has few disadvantages for the patient which are: longer downtime (the time taken to get the final desired results), loss of working days, discomfort of going through the same procedure again and again, more chances of scarring and finally cost escalation. Each time the patient is posted for hair transplant the cost of everything except the hair follicle price gets escalated. And the rest of these things can amount to 30-50% or more of your hair transplant cost.
The number of work days lost also increases and in today’s hectic life it is very difficult to take out one day from our busy calendar, how to manage 2-3 days of holidays. The downtime for one time hair transplant varies from 9-12 months and for multiple sitting it easily reaches up to 24 months. Most of us don’t have time of two years to wait for hair transplant benefits. Specially for the young men who are planning to get married.
Every time we take out hair follicles from the donor area we are causing injury to the skin. We Plastic Surgeon know that repeated trauma to an area increases the chances of scar complications like; scarring, wider scar, hyper-pigmented patches or hypo-pigmented area, hypertrophic scar and keloid formation. The dictum we follow is not to subject the tissue to repeated trauma and in case one has no other option then let the tissue recovery fully from the earlier insult.
We at Hair Science Centre follow the more difficult route to achieve the desired hair density to give maximum benefit to our patients. We give maximum hair density to our patients in the single sitting. The hair density which we give in a single procedure is the maximum which can be achieved even by 2-3 sittings of hair transplant by most other centers. This makes the hair transplant procedure most affordable and convenient for the patients. This also reduces the downtime to get the final results.
How do we do this? We are able to do this because Our Priority is To Give Maximum Benefit To The Patient. We at Hair Science Centre are a dedicated team of experts who work hard for our patients. Our Philosophy is Patient First. We have long time experience and have improvised the existing techniques to give best results to our patients. Our speed, quality of work and results are unmatched in the Hair Transplant industry.
Hair transplant stroy of a wife
Hair Transplant story of a wife,Hair Loss ,Hair Transplanation
This is about a middle aged couple. The husband who was otherwise successful in his career was still short of something. Something about what his wife was too much bothered. It was his Hair Loss or bald looks. Since past one year she has noticed that her husband was losing his hair very fast. His Hair Loss had made his head come out of his once so swanky hairs.
She had searched a lot on google about Hair Transplant. She had found out how effective and life changing a Hair Transplant procedure is. She learnt about Strip (FUT) technique of Hair Transplantation and FUE technique of Hair Transplantation over the internet. Though her husband had sufficient hair over the back of his head but she also read about Body Hair Transplant (BHT) technique. She was fascinated about the robotic Hair Transplant also. She had also viewed the videos of Hair Transplant on the YouTube. Though money was not an issue but she felt that robotic Hair Transplant is not worth the pain and the results might not be so good.
She had also searched the google for various non-surgical or medical treatment for Hair Loss. Among them she was really fascinated by seeing the results of platelet rich plasma (PRP) treatment for Hair Loss. She did her graduation in biology and hence it took little time to understand the science behind Platelet Rich Plasma therapy. She felt that Platelet Rich Plasma treatment for Hair Loss is the best treatment modality among all the medical treatment options for Hair Loss. She felt that there is no side effect or adverse reactions of platelet rich plasma treatment for Hair Loss. She was not much impressed by some of the other fancy name medical treatment options for Hair Loss.
Finally after doing a lot of research she decided that her husband must undergo Hair Transplant. Now came the most difficult task: how to convince her husband for Hair Transplant. One day she found an opportune time and discussed with her husband about how his Hair Loss is bothering her since several months. She also told him that she had studied a lot about the treatment options for Hair Loss. She told him that his Hair Loss keeps her bothering day in and day out. She suggested him that he should think about getting hair transplant done. Her husband took a deep breath. He was not aware that his Hair Loss problem is bothering his wife also since such a long time. Though he was also feeling slightly low due to his Hair Loss problem but this thought never came into his mind that this is also affecting his family life. He asked his wife to give him some time to think over it and to make up his mind for Hair Transplantation.
For the past many months he was also worried about his Hair Loss problem and had done lot of searches for it. He had also gone to few Hair Transplant centers in Delhi to discuss about the Hair Loss problem. After few days he got back to his wife and told her that now he has made up his mind for Hair Transplantation. He had never seen such a good smile on her face since a long time. He also smiled back but from inside he felt guilty with the thought that he had deprived his wife of happiness since many months. She went close and hugged him tight.
Next day they went to a Hair Transplant specialist and booked an appointment for Hair Transplant procedure. Her husband has undergone Hair Transplant procedure few days back and now she is on the top of the world. She told me that thanks to the Hair Transplant procedure she has got her hubby back.
Never before in the history of mankind has the aesthetics in men become so important. Throughout the history men were known sought after for their valour and wealth. In the last 100 years slowly the world has changed. Men have moved from war fields to board room meetings. The battle is fought by presentations and seminars/conferences. The focus is now on how you present yourself or your product or services. In presentations what you present is important but it is your body language and your appearance which seals the deal for you.
The appearance of men becomes a critical factor for their success in the office and outside the office. Experts suggest different hair styles for men for different occasions. Men are spending more and more time standing in front of the mirror. Before leaving for work men always have a last look on their hair style and one always do a final touch up of hair style. Hairs have attained a central stage in the appearance of men. However expensive accessories one is loaded with but it is your hairstyle you correct before meeting someone. Whether you go to college, office, field job or any party, it is your hair which give you the “You Look”.
Many of us have suffered various hair problems during some stage of our lives. Among all hair problems it is the baldness which is the scariest of all. It is nightmare for every young working individual. When our hair density falls and hairloss is noticeable, hell breaks on us. From the time hairloss becomes noticeable we start living under constant fear. The fear of becoming completely “bald”. Day in and day out we become more and more worried of our hair loss problem. We start searching for the solution of our hairloss. With days we become more restless and desperate to get treatment for hairloss.
So what is there so important with hairloss that we become so desperate to get it treated? Hairloss is the biggest threat to a man’s personality. It changes the whole look of a person. The person starts looking aged and “weared out person”. The family members start getting worried and take peer reviews to find some solution for your hairloss. People start getting their eyes glued to your bald scalp while talking to you. You start feeling embarrassed to out to your family functions and parties. Your friends start asking questions to you that why are you having this hair loss? Is everything right in your family or business? Your baldness starts getting discussed behind your back. Some of the closed friends start making fun of you. You are bombarded with advises to treat your hairloss. Even your clients start giving you free advices for hair loss. Everywhere you go you will start noticing that people are now talking your head.
In your work place people start talking about your hair problem. You start getting reclusive and become less interactive with your colleagues. You start getting nervous about delivering presentations. Less generous people start teasing you and commenting about your hair loss problem. You start getting less comfortable talking to girls and the conversations sometimes get directed towards your hairloss problem. You start feeling less comfortable in board meetings. You also start feeling less comfortable in meeting clients specially new clients. Because of your hair loss problem you become less aggressive in sealing a good deal or start getting frustrated during the negotiations. You feel that the whole world around you is talking to your shiny head. This hair loss problem can many times reduce your career growth.
Because of hairloss you start feeling less comfortable in the office parties. Someone or the other will come to you during the party and start discussing your hair loss problem. Some will suggest you various treatments for hair loss. Some who find nothing more worth discussing with you will start discussing your hairloss problem to kill some time during the party.
In brief the hair loss problem starts harming you in your work directly or indirectly. Studies have found hair loss problem as one of the causes of reduced work efficiency.
We at Hair Science Centre are there to help you overcome this problem of hair loss. We have both medical treatment and surgical treatment for your hair loss problem. We offer hair loss treatment solution for those who want Ayurvedic or homeopathic treatment for hairloss. Hair Science Centre is one stop solution to all your hair problems.
There are two major techniques of transplanting the harvested follicular graft: hole versus slit method. In the “Hole” technique, punches are used to make holes over the bald areas of scalp. The punches used to make these holes can be of various sizes from 4.5mm to 0.8mm. Proponents of hole technique say that hole formation involves removal of the bald scalp hence there is further increase in the hair density. One major drawback of hole technique is visible scarring over the scalp specially with 4.5mm punches. Traditionally larger punches of size 4.5 to 3.0 mms were used to make holes but today very fine punches of sizes 0.8 to 1.2mms are used.
On the other hand slit technique uses very fine high quality blade to make slits over the bald areas of scalp. This allows easier placement of follicular grafts and better healing of the scalp with no scarring. Some argue that the slit grafts compressed with healing leading to 2-3 hairs growing from a single stalk resulting to somewhat artificial or tufted look. The grafts also have less density of hair as compared to holes. Minigrafts placed in holes seemed to remain spread out and did not have this compressed, artificial appearance. Use of micrografting technique obviated this disadvantage of slit technique. By mixing both the techniques at appropriate places one can obtain a natural hair transplant.
The most effective procedure of restoration of hair loss for good long term results is the surgical correction. Before embarking upon hair transplantation we should know about all other procedures of surgical hair restoration.
The concept behind all procedures of surgical hair restoration is redistribution of the hair rather than addition of new hair. Some of these procedures have only historical relevance in today’s world of ever advancing technology. Some of these procedures are:
- Scalp reduction surgery
- Scalp flap surgery
- Tissue expansion
In scalp reduction surgery the bald area of scalp is progressively reduced in three to four stages by serial excision of the bald areas. Every time 3-4 cms of central strip of bald area is excised and the remaining scalp is advanced and sutured to cover the defect so created. This is repeated every 6-12 weeks. The obvious drawback is multiple stages, long time duration and scarring of the scalp.
In scalp flap surgery the whole of the scalp is incised and divided into three to four areas. Then each of these areas is lifted as flap with blood supply based on one or more major blood vessels supplying the scalp. These flaps are then re-arranged so as to cover the bald area. It is technically demanding procedure with many obvious drawbacks and complications like: blood loss, long scars, mis-directed hair, hair loss and most devastating necrosis of the scalp flaps. The only rare indication of this procedure is use of single scalp flap to in patients who demand creation of dense frontal hair line.
Scalp expansion using tissue expander is relatively not so old procedure. It has some role in management of baldness. In this procedure a balloon (tissue expander) is inserted in the hair bearing area of scalp adjoining the bald area which has to be covered. The tissue expander is then inflated with saline over the period of few weeks. When the scalp has expanded to the desired dimension then the expander is removed and the expanded hair bearing scalp skin is advanced to cover the bald area of the scalp. The major disadvantages of this procedure are scar in front of the hairline, misdirected hair and in rare cases necrosis of the expanded scalp flap.
Hair grafting is the most common hair-restoration procedure performed these days. This is also the most common cosmetic procedure accepted by men world over. There are various techniques for hair transplantation with each having its advantages and drawbacks. Early on hair transplantation was done with micrografts (1-2 hairs) combined with minigrafts (3-5 hairs). Today with the refinement of the technique and introduction of newer modifications, most surgeons consider follicular-unit grafting as the Gold Standard procedure.
In today’s hair transplantation procedure the non-hair bearing surrounding tissue is dissected away and only the follicular unit is transplanted at the recipient site. These follicular-unit grafts can be placed more closely increasing the hair density. There is reduced transaction rate and hence depletion of good follicle is minimised thereby increasing the hair yield from the strip of donor hairs. these follicular units are easy to be transplanted maintaining the natural direction of the hairs in that particular region making the results look natural.
The follicular units can be obtained by either the strip technique (follicular unit grafting) or individual extraction (follicular unit extraction). Follicular unit extraction is preferred for younger men and those who wish to shave their head, because it avoids making a linear donor site scar.